UNLIMITED BIKING- Strategic Partnership Intern
Who We Are
Unlimited Biking is the best bike rental, tour and city experience company operating in New York, San Francisco, Washington DC, San Diego, Santa Monica and Miami. Our goal is to provide our customers with the ability to create meaningful and memorable experiences as they explore cities by bike.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with established or potential business partners with the intent to develop strategies for increasing and finding new revenue opportunities for UB
Objectives of this role
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with marketing team to meet deadlines, stay within budget, and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases for designs, photography, and video
- Networking aptitude
- Knowledge of or experience with third party monetization services
- A strategic mentality—a proactive vision for the year-over-year growth and evolution of each relationship and the ability to nurture them
- A customer service mindset, with a management style that recognizes that when we value our partners, they will value us.
- Experience managing high-stakes business relationships.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Impeccable project management skills.
- A comfort level with negotiation.
- Thoroughness and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Vaccination required
- Willing to consider all remote or hybrid
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Unlimited Biking we are proud to reflect the communities we live in and the customers we serve. We support and celebrate diversity in our culture and workplace. Unlimited Biking is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.